Monday, June 14, 2004

He thinks maybe he didn't make the right decision...

Right. Worrying about your rep/perception is more important than human rights violations.
Documentarian kept quiet after filming U.S. soldiers abusing Iraqis: "Filmmaker Michael Moore said Friday he wasn't sure he did the right thing by saving footage of U.S. American soldiers' cruelty toward Iraqis for his controversial documentary, 'Fahrenheit 9/11,'' instead of releasing the evidence earlier when it might have helped halt such abuse.
'I had it months before the story broke on '60 Minutes,' and I really struggled with what to do with it,'' Moore said in a telephone interview with The Chronicle. 'I wanted to come out with it sooner, but I thought I'd be accused of just putting this out for publicity for my movie. That prevented me from making maybe the right decision.'' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home