Thursday, June 17, 2004

In a word: yes.

Is Ben Stiller wearing out his welcome?

In six words: he did three fucking years ago.
Oh and while we're at it, can we please kill Christine Taylor? That might help. My theory: that harpie has sucked the mojo right out of him. (Well, what little mojo the dude had to begin with.) Oh and get back to working with Wes Anderson... stat. That might help too. Maybe.

To recap: get rid of wifey (please, please, please). Then work with Wes again. Barring that... (in the words of Maya Rudolph) GET OUT.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Okay, so I'm totally down with the Christine Taylor hit. But, you better think twice beforing dissing my boyfriend. I love him so much. If I were too divorce Rivers, and Stephen Malkmus had been splashed with acid, I would marry Ben Stiller. After burying Christine's body somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home