Monday, July 19, 2004

End of the weekend roundup.

1. Entourage. It sucked. Yes, there are mad hot bytchz in it. Yes, it's fun to see a bunch of locations that I/we drive by daily. But, in the word's of the wise Tim Aaron, it's all so charmless. Adrian Grenier blows. And, while semi-funny, Jeremy Piven is a wee-bit over the top.

2. To wash away the post-Entourage blahs, I watched the best show currently on TV... that would be The N's Degrassi: The Next Generation. Are you people watching this shit? If not, a pox on all y'all. It manages to be so ovewrought and so hopelessly sentimental (y'know, exactly like high school) that you can't help but watch. In the episode I caught tonight, Manuela decides she needs to wear a thong to attract the boys, Paige enters an Elvis impersonater contest, Spinner and (fuck I can't remember her name) cut class in a sequence ripped from Ferris, and Emma stumbles across her chemo-taking step-dad's last will and testament. Oh it was all too scrumtralescent. Learn to love, peeps. Learn to love.

3. Finally saw Josh's bday card(s) to Tim. Nearly pissed myself when I saw (a) his illustration of Hitchens performing an act of sodomy upon Sully and (b) his use of the term "dark fuck-cave."

4. OK. That's all for now. Good night to all in Blogville.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

I don't understand why my drawings are so hard to figure out. Perhaps it is my lack of talent and the inability of people to read my handwriting, but it is actually Sully performing said act of sodomy on Hitch, not the other way around. Oh well, I still laugh whenever I think of fuck-caves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home