Saturday, July 10, 2004

Star fucking.

Flew back to L.A. today.
My vacation was nice, quiet and uneventful.
The best part of my day: I get on the plane, get all situated in my seat and vacantly stare at the crowd of people jammed in the aisle that are waiting to get to their seats.
I look at this one woman and think: "She looks a lot like Liz Phair. But older." Then I think: "Fuck. Is that Liz Phair? It just might be." Then this lady makes her way further down the aisle and gets stuck close to me. I crane my neck and see her ticket. The name on the ticket? Elizabeth Phair. Huzzah!
Yes indeed, Liz Phair sat 8 rows behind me. Next to the bathroom, no less.

T or F: mid-flight I went up to her an asked her if she'd like to go in the bathroom and experience some of my H.W.C.

OK, that's false.

Oh and when I got back to L.A., went to see Anchor Man at the ArcLight and saw more celebs: Schwimmer and Seth & Summer from The O.C. Huzzah for my day of star fucking.

Oh and Anchor Man was fun as shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home