Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Hating on the ocean.

I was amazed to read that Pier liked the Brian Wilson track. Oh wait... I misunderstood. In a shocking turn of events, PL hated it.

Speaking of not liking things, enjoy this excerpt from Brian Wilson and his wife Melinda on Larry King. (The link to the transcript was posted in the comment section over at Stereogum.) Word is Brian does like The People's Court.

KING: We're back with Brian Wilson and Melinda Wilson, the saga of the Beach Boys and their new CD is "Getting in Over My Head." Featured on it, Elton John and Paul McCartney. We'll talk about that later on right now. Right now we're tracing the history. Did you surf? Were you a surfer?

B. WILSON: I couldn't surf. I never learned. No. Dennis surfed. I couldn't surf. I never learned how.

M. WILSON: He doesn't even like the ocean.

B. WILSON: I don't like the ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home