Thursday, August 05, 2004

Mr. Peabs is the new hotness.

Hello dear readers.
Please meet Mr. Peabs. He is the raddest. The little magician of Kinderhook introduced me to the Peabs and my life is richer for it.
Why you ask?
For shit like this:
"Currently, I am on a flight back to Detroit. The next few days should be absolute madness; I plan to do countless interviews with the media, ass-fuck at least anywhere between four and one thousand and forty call girls, and blow rails with Dr. Bill Cosby. Aren't you excited, Coz?"

And he likes to write about f-ing nuns on crystal meth.
And he writes in the vernacular of the esteemed Uncle G. For all I know Peabs is Uncle G. But whatev to that.
Oh and he's very modest:
"You could make a milkshake out of Jude Law and Brad Pitt's jazz, insert it into Gisele's vaggie vag, and the result would still be maybe a quarter as pretty as my right cheekbone."

See? Peabs = rad.
Go visit and bookmark that shit.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Peabs said...

Thanks for reading. It appears as though at least three people are enjoying my comeback. Shmears.

For clarification purposes, Peabs is not Uncle Grambo, though we have been amigos (ahem, drug buddies) for some time; I once said "obvs" to him and he asked if he could turn it into an effing internet revolution... never did I think he was shmearious.

I guess that's what smoking crack will do to you.

Obvs in '04.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Obvs in '04 indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home