Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Late Tuesday night whatevers.

  • Jesus Christ that Veep debate was as dry as... er, your mom. Or something. I'll leave it to El Presidente de Fagistan to make the dry vagina and/or painful anal sex political commentary, but I found the whole thing super lame. Except when Cheney was all "Yeah, Johnny, I ain't met you till now."

    Oops.

  • Hey you know that Hillary Duff movie coming out? The one where she goes to music camp? So at one point in the commercial, Hillary busts out with the olde a capella scale to show off her voice. Will someone please tell me: are we supposed to be amazed with it? 'Cause I kinda think we are... we're supposed to be all "Whooooa. This girl has some talent." But she sounds like a deaf porpoise to me.

  • Do you people read goldenfiddle? No? Bookmark that shit.

  • 5 Comments:

    At 5:39 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

    The best part about Cheney saying he'd never met Edwards was that it's a lie. Elizabeth had to point it out though because she's got more balls than her husband.

     
    At 7:41 AM, Blogger Ben said...

    Agreed. (That's why I put that picture up there with the caption "Oops.")

     
    At 11:30 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

    I realize now, re-reading my comment, that it made me sound retarded. Or a little like Gwen Ifill (maybe I've got a future in debate moderation?) I phrased it all fucked up. I meant, the greatest thing about it was that not only was it a lie but Elizabeth had to point it out. It just makes me love her even more.

     
    At 2:14 PM, Blogger Ben said...

    Ahhhhh, gotcha. Is your love for Elizabeth based on the fact that i(n Sully's words) "she's got mad white-chick boo-ya"?

     
    At 1:15 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

    Elizabeth is the complete package, dude. She's smarter than her husband, a successful lawyer, a mother and she's fat. I want her to run against Liddy Dole.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home