Sunday, May 22, 2005

Let the debate begin.

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering... but here's Time Magazin's "ALL-TIME 100 Movies."
These things kill me, but I couldn't not link to it. That's all. Go check it out and get pissy over a dumb, arbitrary list (like I did).

OK, two complaints before I go:City of God made the cut and Blue Velvet didn't? Talk to Her is on there, but not The Red Shoes? OK, I'll stop. (But if you want to share any of your personal outrages, there's always the comment section.)

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

I agree with Dash. Of course it's arbitrary -- I just don't understand why you, who loves to make lists, get upset at what two critics for goddamned "Time" think about anything.

And, for the record, "Talk To Her" is five bamillion times better than "The Red Shoes."

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Yes, I do love me some lists. But I always have a problem with ALL TIME lists and it's my whiney blog, so fuck it, I'm whining.
And I like Talk to Her and all, but as far as insanely visual fairy-tale adaptations go, give me the Archers over the Pedro. Thank you, that's all.

(And I agree with Dash-- get Finding Nemo off the list.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home