Thursday, December 08, 2005

Quote of the day.

"Honorable people can certainly agree to disagree. However, here today I accept a second oath. I pledge to walk in the shoes of my colleagues and refrain from name-calling or the questioning of character. It is easy to quickly sink to the lowest form of political debate. Harsh words lead to headlines, but walking this path is not a victimless crime. This great House pays the price. So, at this moment, I begin my tenure in this Chamber, uncertain of what history will say of my tenure here."

--Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH), in her first speech as a Member of the House of Representatives, September 9, 2005.

Ahem.

I know this is old news, but I just saw that quote and couldn't resist.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Sample Assignment said...

We provide assistance for assignments of all kind and levels, from undergraduate to PhD level. Our experts provide quality content and are available anytime of the day to provide Australia Assignment Help at a reasonable price. Our custom-written assignments are guaranteed to be plagiarism-free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home