Friday, June 25, 2004

Oh is that what you meant?

Oh, ok, you don't want to hear any more Moore shit. Yes, I understand that, of course. But here's the thing: that f-ing film of his is intersecting... well, everything right now. No matter where I turn, that shit is impacting. I turn on CNN. Check. I got to Moviecitynews.com. Check. Slate? Check. Pick up Sight & Sound. Check. Listen to Howard Stern. Check. The New Yorker? Check. Add all that to my baggage with the man... and, well, that's all going to be reflected in my blog. I mean, can you imagine if we had blogs back in Feb when Hatred of Jews... er, Passion of the Christ was in theaters?
I understand it's tedious. Let me just work through this shit and it'll all be over. Soon. I promise.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Dashiell said...

You swear?

And that is kind of my point, it is all over everything at the moment, does it have to invade the blogs too? There is no bad publicity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home