Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Weird-o Sedaris stalkers.

My imaginary friend Uncle Grambo (he of Uncle Tom's Cabin and whatevs.org) got some hilarious hatemail from a deranged David Sedaris stalker. Check it:

From: NAME WITHHELD
TO: markdgraham AT yahoo DOT com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:40:02 -500
Subject: For Shame!

How long have you been reading David Sedaris? My guess is two and one-half years. Don't you think you should give credit to the people who introduced you? Tell me the call numbers for WDET. Who originally had him on his weekly program? How tall is David Sedaris? Where did he grow up? WRONG - not North Carolina. What does his voice sound like? Oh, that's right - you've never driven 400 miles to hear him speak. Do you know me? I think you do. I'm taller than you, I wear a white T-shirt every day and I have sold corkscrews to your father. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home