Thursday, September 02, 2004

Blah.

Thursday morning. Not the long weekend yet. Boo urns to that.
Some random shit:

  • U2's new new album has a song called "Yahweh" on it. I was going to make some smart ass remark, but will just leave it at that.

  • Speaking of which, a word of advice: it's not a good idea to watch a 30 minute Bill O'Reilly interview with Bono whilst in a fucked up state. My TV's too small to contain that ego death match.

  • Best headline ever: Cup of urine a day keeps ailments at bay.

  • I watched Robert Altman's Images last night. Holy Jesus, was it a mindfuck. Loved it. It's one of his early, little-known films (it was out of print for 20some years) and it's smart and sick and gorgeously crafted. My advice: if you know nothing about it, keep it that way. Don't look it up on the IMDb or some other new-fangled Interweb site, just rent it cold and experience the sickness.

  • Haven't had enough of Zell Miller's insanity? Allow me to present this comment: (Zell to Chris Matthews) “I wish we lived in the day where you could challenge a person to a duel.” Apparently Zell's all pissed at Matthews's interview with the Malkin. Oh Zell. Defending the honor of the Malkin. I wonder if he knows she's one of them coloreds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home