Saturday, September 11, 2004

Letter of the day.

Found at a blog called KITTYTEXT:

Dear Classik Rokk Aero ninety4seven,
I'm soaking in hate for you!!! I was listening this morning when at 9 am or whenever you followed up a nugget of classic Bob Silver Bullet Seger with THE GODDAM COUNTING CROWS!!! You think that a loyal Arrow Ninetyfour listener like me wouldn't notice that and call you on it? Counting Crows = Classik Rock? If you really agree with that, then I want to burn all of my Arrow 94.7 T-shirts and vomit all over your lunch today.
Some folks may think that the song "Mr. Jones" is a classic. They are somewhat correct. It's a classic example of a song that doesn't belong on your playlists!!!!! (I got a million of 'em, folks.)
The Counting Crows formed in 1991. The 1990s?!?!?!?! What's next? You gonna drop the needle on the Toadies' "Possum Kingdom," or some hott singles by Sponge and Jesus Jones? How long till you permanently trade out the Allman's "Jessica" with something off Jagged Little Pill?
I don't know if you are aware of this, but every time 94.7 plays a song that is not in the true classic rock canon, a kid gets cancer and dies.
Y'all are jive ass.
See you in hell,
Ross Carmichael 

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

I'll tell you something, not only is there some fantastic creative spelling at Kittytext, but there's also some insane love for Thin Lizzy. Way to be, Ross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home