Monday, September 06, 2004

Not forgiven.

''I'm sorry. You know, the amount of people who have grown up hating me, and it's no fault of mine. I wrote the songs. I didn't ask the stations to play them so much. I remember they were advertising a guaranteed Phil Collins-free weekend in Milwaukee. People all over the world are sticking pins in effigies of me because they hate 'Another Day in Paradise' or 'Sussudio.'''

--Phil Collins apologizing for being Phil Collins. I can't forgive him... Not after the "I Can't Dance" music video. Oh and they're not only sticking pins in you for the aforementioned songs, but also for:

  • Sending a portion of your concert funds to the PLO.
  • Divorcing your wife by fax.
  • Winning that Oscar over Aimee Mann and the South Park guys.

For more defensive pissing & moaning from a different (but equally abortoriffic) douchebag, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home