Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Nobody listens to techno... Or Jacko.


Eminem spoofs Michael Jackson, Jacko gets pissed and starts screaming, BET yanks the video.

Jacko called into Steve Harvey's radio show to explain it. He says: "I've never had a problem with Eminem... I've admired Eminem as an artist, and was shocked by this. The video was inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family and the community at large."

Oh Jacko. I too long for the days when Eminem was a civil and decent fellow who made wholesome music that was free of vulgarity and had a positive social message. But, Jacko, those days are behind us now.

All sarcasm aside, don't you love Jacko's egomania? Mocking Jacko in a video suddenly makes Eminem "disrespectful to the community " and a danger to the kids, whereas making a video about killing a knocked-up Dido is a-OK.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Several of my community development activist friends tell me that knocked-up-Dido-killing is a great way to build up a community.

And for some reason, Eminem-as-Emjay looks kind of like the Governor of California. Three gays in one! Rock!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Ben said...

He looks like Arnold? Really? Corey Haim, perhaps. But I'm not so convinced on the Arnold look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home