Sunday, December 19, 2004

Hello, goodbye.

Off to the cold, cold midwest for some r&r and holiday cheer with the family. (Oops, holiday cheer? I mean Christmas cheer, don't want the FOX News minions on my case.) Anyway, I hear they have Interweb capabilities in Michigan, so I'll be checking in.

But before I go, a quick story: caught The Aviator last night at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. (I'll get into the movie some other time, but let me just say it's magnificent.) The crowd to see the film was huge and as I'm waiting in the poorly-managed line to get into the theater, who should walk up? None other than British mega-pop-star Robbie Williams (with entourage). They eye the retarded line that is wrapping around the lobby and go to speak to the manager, obvs trying to pull some VIP shit. To no avail. The fifteen year old manager tells Robbie he can wait in line with the rest. The ego has landed, indeed. Welcome to America, Robbie. (Oh and then when we were in the theater, Ray Ramano walked in and necause it's super full, he's forced to sit waaaay in the front and on the side. Ha. Celebs they're just like us, getting screwed at crowded movies.)

Anyway, enough starfuckery, I'm outta here. Everyone have some happy holidays a Merry Xmas Christmas and all that.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Michigan? Dear God why? I just got out of that state, and I can't imagine why anyone would want to go there. Did you know that it was 7 degrees there outside today...and the sun was out?

Ridiculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home