Monday, December 12, 2005

Needless to say...

...Aaron is my new hero for providing the world with, among others, this new Armondism:
"[Spielberg making both War of the Worlds and Munich in the same year is] the greatest achievement since 1944, when Preston Sturges made both Hail the Conquering Hero and The Miracle of Morgan's Creek in the same year."
(link via Girish.)

Update: The Reeler went to the same event and has more, including this bit:
"'Everybody has an agenda,' White said. 'So I'm not ashamed to say my agenda is that I want a movie that does not insult me, and very simply, basically, I want what everybody wants from art: I want art to show me something about myself, something about others--tell me something about the world that I wouldn't have understood until I encountered this work of art.'"

Happy Monday.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Aaron Hillis said...

On behalf of Armond and myself, thanks!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Ben said...

No sir, thank you.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

"Did no children die in the Holocaust?" Ha ha ha ha. Perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home