Monday, December 12, 2005

Needless to say...

...Aaron is my new hero for providing the world with, among others, this new Armondism:
"[Spielberg making both War of the Worlds and Munich in the same year is] the greatest achievement since 1944, when Preston Sturges made both Hail the Conquering Hero and The Miracle of Morgan's Creek in the same year."
(link via Girish.)

Update: The Reeler went to the same event and has more, including this bit:
"'Everybody has an agenda,' White said. 'So I'm not ashamed to say my agenda is that I want a movie that does not insult me, and very simply, basically, I want what everybody wants from art: I want art to show me something about myself, something about others--tell me something about the world that I wouldn't have understood until I encountered this work of art.'"

Happy Monday.

9 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On behalf of Armond and myself, thanks!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Ben said...

No sir, thank you.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

"Did no children die in the Holocaust?" Ha ha ha ha. Perfect!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

On the off chance that you individuals are fulfilled carrying on with your existence with no confidence in anything, great then I'll be miserable to go to your suicide burial service, however, we can't state I didn't caution you!!!Dissertation Writers UK

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger harry said...

You know, it’s been two years that I have been working on a plan of being the best essay writing USA NATIVE provider. I am perfect at providing academic services, and I have grown a lot since the year 2019. Therefore, I would recommend that if they have an aim, they shouldn’t waste their time thinking, but should implement their thoughts right away to touch success.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is a subject that I love. I even have ne'er studied something on-line aside from what was a part of my academics.Mba Assignment Help tho' I notice your web log terribly informative and that i expect to scan additional of such blogs. i'll go back to here after I find somebody to require My class on behalf of me at lower rates. until then, you retain uploading quality content for users like me. Thanks.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous businessloanleads said...

In the name of Armond and I,Thankyou

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Assignment Writing Service said...

Academic Assignments provides best MBA Assignment help across UK

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Assignment Writing Service said...

Get the best Get the best Accounting Assignment help from Academic Assignments in UK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home