Friday, December 01, 2006

You're kinda layin' a mindfuck on me.



47, 9:45 (or is it midnight?), Axxon--->, "Black Tambourine," Bucky Jay, bunny rabbits, circus, cursed films, dancing whores, dark hallways, dead child, DV, "good with animals," High On Blue Tomorrows, Hollywood & Vine, industrial hum, ketchup, lamp shades, laugh track, lightbulb mouth, "Locomotion," mindfuck, Polish folk tales, red curtains, screwdriver, strobe, "tell me if you recognize me from somewhere," tits & ass, trains in the distance, "yes, she's here..."
INLAND EMPIRE.

(I need to see it again.)

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work. I love all the blog mashups.

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous buy assignment help UK said...

I saw this last week, and I don't think a film has ever had as significant an impact on my physical and mental state. It resembled living the most wonderfully startling bad dream of my life, and I cherished each snapshot of it. Your remarks on it are fascinating,

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Michael Fisk said...

This is a fascinating article. Continue to do a fantastic job. All of the blog mashups are fantastic., a great post about You're kinda layin' a mindfuck on me. Some of the items you describe I already have. Actually, it's fantastic, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of my university buddies and I was actually getting more information about business assignment help. Anyway, it’s always good learning unusual concepts. Thank you for sharing it. It's quite fascinating and beneficial to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home