Saturday, August 28, 2004

Hatred.

I guess this is what happens when you really don't have anything to say as a filmmaker. What happened to no more Askewniverse movies (or whatever)? Guess someone's a little worried about the fanbase after Jersey Girl. And The Passion of the Clerks? That shit is so bad it makes me think this is a fake news story.

Yahoo! News - Director Kevin Smith Plans 'Clerks' Sequel

NOTE: After posting this, I went back and read it. People, it doesn't manage to convey my hatred of this man. Understand that this man is an artless fuck. Understand that the creator of Jersey Girl and the forthcoming Passion of the Clerks had the balls to hate on Magnolia. Hating of a movie is fine, but when you are the creator of Mallrats? Yeah, not so much.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

It seems that for once we are in agreement. I, too, hate Mr. Smith. Except that I think Mallrats fucking rocks. And Chasing Amy is pretty good. But my love for those movies mostly stems from my desire to make out with Jason Lee until my lips bleed. Otherwise, Kevin Smith can chow my a, dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home