Thursday, August 26, 2004

The future Mrs. Casablancas has a blog...

...and it's f-ing fun as s.:

"I was in the room alone. It took me a full five minutes or so to realize that Julian was just in the shower and not in another bed somewhere with another girl(s). Took me only about 5 seconds after that to realize I was about to be sick, so I stumbled to the bathroom and managed to get to the toilet and threw up until I was puking bile. Jules standing there in the shower looking down at me and looking dead said 'if only I could hide it as well as you do.' Then for different reasons I came close to a breakdown and suddenly hated him more than I'd ever hated anything, but he said head up, baby, this shit isn't new to you anymore, you never do anything you don't intend to. So I got over it, as one does, then a smile and a kiss and a fuck and a song and back to normal."

(Hat tip to Moistworks for finding it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home