Thursday, October 21, 2004

Creamed corn.

  • Hey! We might actually get to see Twin Peaks: Season Two on DVD. When? Here's an answer of sorts. (Lookin' good for 2005.)

  • Am I crazy for thinking this U2-branded-black-iPod-thingie is kind of cool? I mean, I'm not trading mine in for it (I'm waiting for the leopard-skin-Good Charlotte-branded-iPod) but it seems kind of nice for huge U2 fans.

  • More goodness from cinetrix:
    [J]ot down five of [your] most favorite films off the top of their head, quickly, without much contemplation. Then... determine what the bare bones story was to each of the films on the list. Chances are, those films will tell essentially the same story.... Because that is your story.


  • Why do I find it so funny that a) Neil Labute's new play is called Fat Pig and b) Felicity is the lead (With Piven and Andrew McCarthy rounding out the cast)? Oh yeah, 'cause it's probably going to be demonically evil.

  • "Just once, I'd like to hear about a sex scandal with honest-to-God penetration." (The Onion via La Wonk.)

  • Let me leave you with a link to a recent Kyle Williams' column. I know you've all missed Kyle and his expansive vision of America, so I'm dragging him back into fray. This column is about how he doesn't know what his column should be about. Hey dude: you write one 500-word-or-so piece a week. If that is too taxing, you might just want to quit. I know your run as the country's youngest conservative pundit has been cushy... but the wires are showing.

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

I especially enjoy that Kyle can't find a topic in the last several weeks of a Presidential election. I mean, this isn't February of 2005 or anything. There are big things happening! Other than Kyle's first boner, even.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home