Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Raunchy mashology.

Remember that dirrty-before-Xtina-was-dirrty booty-jam/ode-to-cunnilingus known as "My Neck, My Back"? You don't? C'mon people, it was by the popular r&b recording artist known as Khia and was a big hit in the summer of '02. If it's ringing a bell... huzzah for you. If not... that's a shame. Anyway, the point of this is: a couple months ago I found the most amazing mash-up wherein some wizard took the aforementioned Khia track and mixed it with Aphex Twin's "Windowlicker (Acid Edit)" and M83's "Run Into Flowers (Jackson's Midnight Fuck Remix)" and renamed the concoction "Pussylicker" (clever, I know). I ran across it again and thought I would spread the word. Get your fill of dirrty-glitched-out-electro-r&b, it's tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home