Friday, October 29, 2004

Is it the weekend yet?

  • Film crit of the day: "If only there were drugs strong enough to make it all bearable: This never ending Learning Annex K-hole provides damning proof that independent film distribution has grown far too accessible." --Ed Halter in The Village Voice on the "new-age documentary" Carlos Castaneda: Enigma of a Sorcerer.

  • The Boss gets all the glory, while the JBJ gets high schools in Iowa.

  • Has Bush "Gary Cheroned" the presidency? Eddie Spaghetti says yes. Who? Yeah, I don't know either.

  • This dude says he's in a new David Lynch film. A new feature or some interweb short for DL's website? Who knows. Fingers crossed. (Via Lynchnet.)

  • Bet you didn't know Pat Robertson was manning the phones for AOL. From BoingBoing: Jim Hanas sez: "Thought you and your readers might get a kick out of this post, in which an AOL cust service rep -- as I was trying to cancel my account -- asked me what I used the internet for, and when I said I didn't want to answer any questions, he asked if I was 'ashamed' of what I used the internet for."

  • I got shout outs from the Sploan and His Thighness in one day? Hot shit, time to celebrate with some meth 'n whores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home