Thursday, January 20, 2005

Lynx.

Happy Inauguration Day. Random stuff:



  • Have you been to the Fiddle and seen the latest pics of Courtney Love? Oh. Oh dear. And is she wearing a Looney Tunes t-shirt? (For the record: the above pic is not Courtney Love. That's a NJ girl named Katie. She's eating a 6 lb. burger.)

  • The always-dependable Fluxblog has the new Basement Jaxx track... it doesn't disappoint. It reminds me of the best Prince-produced Vanity 6 track that never was. Or something.

  • Hey what was Mo's band's name in Real World: San Fran? Was it Midnight Voices or something? Why do I feel like they renamed themselves and then put out this press release?

  • Kathie Lee's recipe for Artichoke Dip.

  • Horny Gandhi goes Patrick Bateman.

  • I know it's really insensitive, but this makes me want to barf.

  • Pres. Bush makes Ashlee want to la la.

  • Speaking of which: "I didn't know what to say, so I said, 'I love you.'" That's Ryan Cabrera on meeting the Pres. (For those of you not in the know, Cabrera is the talent-challenged muppet/singer that is currently schtupping 'Shlee Simpson.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home