Thursday, January 27, 2005

People are afraid to merge.

I think a character from a Bret Easton Ellis novel is leaving comments over at Stereogum. How else do you explain this? (Some background: it was left under a post about Fiona Apple's much-delayed, in-limbo third album.)

i don't think the long-awaited album will be very good. the two leaked tracks were mediocre. her last two albums were awesome though.

when i was 17, i videotaped the criminal video and jacked off to it a few times. it was awhile before i noticed how skinny she was.

during her first tour, a concert promoter told me she was on heroin. i think it would have been cool if she married elliott smith.

The sexually-blunt-emotionally-remote-zen-trance-prose totally gives it away. "it was awhile before i noticed how skinny she was." Ha! Brilliant.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

I had a dream yesterday that Bret Easton Ellis called me. I saw it was him on caller ID. I didn't want to talk to him, so I didn't answer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home