Thursday, May 27, 2004

Jesus F-ing Christ

I just try to make an EAGLE joke (and point out that Rufus Wainwright is a bit of a drama queen) and Josh gets all up in arms over my mischaracterization or some shit. Yeesh.

I think Josh would be wise to take a gander at what Papa Gibson has to say about his son's life(style). Yeah, that would be located under the comment section of Josh's bday wish to his dad. (I'm too lazy to hyperlink it. Do the legwork yourself.)

Can we all agree that Josh is totally humorless and hypersensitive?

(As I am about to click publish, I realzie that Josh will prob then respond to this with some weepy bullshit about how he takes offense to this and how he's not humorless or hypersensitive, etc. But we all know the truth. Don't we? Huh? Huh? That's what I thought.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home