Monday, November 01, 2004

Xtina as Metaphor / On the Suffering of Solange.

For a couple of months I've been hearing that electro-trash duo Fischerspooner has recruited Susan Sontag to write and record some lyrics for an upcoming track. Today His Thigness reports that the full guest list for the album includes: "David Byrne, Linda Perry, Susan Sontag and Tony Hoffer."

Isn't that amazing? Linda Perry and Susan Sontag. I mean, obviously they were never in the studio together, but can you imagine that?
Linda: Hey.
Susan: Hello.
L: I'm Linda Perry. I used to be in 4 Non Blondes. Now I write hits for Xtina and Solange Knowles and P!nk and Courtney Hole.
S: Interesting. I wrote Against Interpretation, changed the way we look at photography and reinvented the word camp. Now I'm'a drop some phat-ass rhymes over an 808. 'Ight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home