Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Recapping.

I'm purposely missing out on the whole "second season of The O.C." zeitgeist. Lucky for me, the Ladies Fug got me up to date on last week's episode:

Mischa: I am incredibly wooden.
Yard Guy: I am the only actor in Hollywood more wooden than you are.
Mischa: I know, it's amazing they found someone with less affect than me.
Yard Guy: Am I supposed to look distraught here?
Mischa: I don't know. I just look as blank as possible all the time.
Yard Guy: Do we make out now?
Mischa: I don't care.

Nothing's changed.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Am I the only one who thinks that Mischa look about 47 or so? Everytime I see a picture of her she looks like Calista Flockhart's mother. When the commercials for the show were first running, I totally thought she was one of the grown-up characters who just happened to have sex with underaged bitchboys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home