Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I can breathe for the first time.


Psych. Just 'cause I have the Zhang hottness up there, you thought this was another one of those 2046 fanboy posts, huh? Nope. I'm taking a break from my WKW lovefest. But then, what is there to talk about?
Howz about:

  • Ted Leo covering "Since U Been Gone."

  • The Harvard Crimson lashing out at the Sisters Duff.

  • Kanye West: literally an auto-fellater? (via Catchdubs.)

  • The trainwreck spectacle that is Rosie O'Donnell's blog.
    (Sample entry:
    "zimbawe
    toni childs union
    screens on monitors
    some large some small
    all hold the same image
    photos or art work or newspaper headlines
    war")

  • Lindsay Lohan is going to be directed by Altman and act opposite Meryl Streep. And Tom Waits. And Lyle Lovett. In the same film.

Is that enough to make your head explode? I'll leave you to mull those over and check back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home