Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Why I love DanaStevensLizPenn...

She watches shit like Trippin' so I don't have to. Funy thing is, after reading the following exchange, I might just have to start.
[Drew] Barrymore is a 30-year-old woman, and [Cameron] Diaz is 32 -- a fact I mention only to contextualize such dialogue as:
(During a canoe trip after a campout):

Barrymore: I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal -- awesome.

Diaz: (laughing) I'm so jealous right now. I'm going to the woods tomorrow.

Barrymore: It was awesome.

After the two return from separate guided hikes:

Diaz: Did you learn so much?

Barrymore: Oh my God yeah. So intense -- with the loving and feeling and tree-touching and the learning.

Revel in the richness. In recreating that scene in my head, I had a hard time conjuring the real Drew Barrymore as opposed to Kate Hudson doing her SNL impersonation of Barrymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home