Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I think I already have.

Is former uberagent Sue Mengers trying to make me laugh? 'Cause I find some of her responses to the Vanity Fair/Proust questionnaire hi-lar-ious. And if she's not... well, I guess I'm just evil. (Via Defamer/FishBowlLA.)

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To be left alone.

Which talent would you most like to have?
I'd take any one.

What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
Not having children.

What is your favorite occupation?
Sleeping.

How would you like to die?
I think I already have.


1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

You missed the funniest parts.

What is your greatest regret?

That I never represented Fatty Arbuckle.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?

That I don't have any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home