Monday, June 06, 2005

All is right in the world.

After discovering this site, I can sleep at night. It's as if the world has suddenly snapped into focus.

(If/when you click the above link [and you best do so] please make sure the volume on your computer box is turned on. Thank you.)

Semi-to-not-at-all-related: Don't miss TMFTML skewering the fuck out of David Sedaris.
("'Listen,' she said, pointing a gnarled finger at me. 'This is New York. You need to give people their personal space.' And then, supposedly under her breath, but loud enough for everyone else on line to hear, 'Douchebag.'
I returned to the Jumble, desperate not to give her the satisfaction. 'I AM NOT MADE OF VINEGAR AND WATER,' I wrote in my paper, even though there weren't enough spaces.")

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ben said...

What can I say? This most splendid item of the Internets remained a mystery to me until this afternoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home