Monday, October 23, 2006

When GOOD collides with EVIL.

A confession: I love nasty, below-the-belt political ads. And because some of my readers don't live in the California area, I fear that they will live their lives having never experienced the brilliance that is this anti-Jerry Brown ad.

My favorite parts: the sub-Fincher mise-en-scene and the Manson comparison. Enjoy. (Oh and if you have any particularly excellent forms of political hate speech from the YouTubes, I'd love some links in the comment section.)

Needless to say, Jerry Brown's got my vote.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

Oh man, that one is awesome! I love how he's the least qualified person in ALL OF CALIFORNIA to be attorney general. That makes him less qualified than Harvey Weinstein!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Ben said...

I know, right? In that case I'd like for Poochigian to urge Mary Carey to join the race.
(And if you haven't seen it yet, Marcella posted this bit of greatness in my honor. I love when a politician's choice of masturbatorial outlets is called into question.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home