Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Apocalypse watch.

From an MTV News story on Jessica Simpson's new album:

"Perhaps some of that Southern feel will end up seeping into her next album, Simpson said, since she's toying with experimenting with other genres in order to make more timeless music. "I want to still keep it pop," she said, "but steer left a little bit. Maybe I'll put a little bit of country in there, maybe a little bit of jazz."
Though she's been listening to Björk for inspiration, Simpson doesn't want to overplan what she does next, lest the tunes sound forced. "I'm not going to put a lot of thought into it," she said.


(Incredulous emphasis added by me.)

1 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best place I have found for cayman porsche s is cayman porsche s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home