Friday, December 10, 2004

Quote of the day.

"Hollywood is controlled by secular Jews who hate Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular. It's not a secret, OK? And I'm not afraid to say it. That's why they hate [Passion of the Christ]. It's about Jesus Christ, and it's about truth. It's about the messiah. Hollywood likes anal sex. They like to see the public square without nativity scenes. I like families. I like children. They like abortions."

--The always lovable William Donahue, head of the Catholic league, speaking on MSNBC's Scarborough Country. What I love about Donahue is he doesn't see the irony in aligning himself with a filmmaker who rejects modern Catholic doctrine. That and he's so dumb that he can't see that Jews don't like the move because, um, it's a vile, sadistic piece of anti-Semitic garbage. And they love anal sex. That much is true.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

Considering my new antiabortion fanbase, I think I need a shirt that says "You like children. I like abortions."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home