Monday, February 14, 2005

He's baaaaack.

Remember Jay the Writer? I mocked him back in January; he's the one who took out the prime billboards in Hollywood to pitch a horrible sitcom called Hawgs to NBC.
The LA Times tracked him down and it turns out he's some old, retired dude in Arizona wasting his money chasing his dream. I felt bad about mocking him until I read what one anonymous "A-list agent" had to say:
"The idea that anyone would waste that kind of money doing something so retarded, that shows me they know so little about the business that I wouldn't be interested in looking at their stuff," says one A-list agent, speaking on condition of anonymity. "If that's the best you can come up with, then you're not very smart."

Ouch! Clearly someone got interviewed before they beat their assistant and/or had their morning Red Bull-and-Valium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home