Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You know you want to.

As previously mentioned, I love lists. It's an unhealthy love, but I own it.
With that out in the open, won't you feed my pathological obsession and make your very own TOP 20 FILM list over at Your Movie Database? Please? Pretty please?
I'm still laboring over mine (very work in progress at the moment), but if you have a YMDB list already or can quickly compile your Top 20, post the links in the comment section s'il vous plait. That means you, Joshua. And Girish. And Timbo, Dan, Spencer, Horny Gandhi girls, Dash, all you other friends, lurkers, and co-bloggers I'm too damn lazy to link to.

Thank you.

5 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

This is fucking stupid. The movie titles are all in fucking French (except "Chip n' Dale's Rescue Rangers") so I can't find anything!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Nevermind. I figured it out. It's still annoying though.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger girish said...

Hey Ben,
I did a ymdb blog post a few months back, here.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger girish said...

Ben--
Black Narcissus--way to go!
I seem to remember Truffaut raving about Notorious in his book/interview with Hitch. It was his favorite Hitch, I think.
And you picked Hawks too! (good man).

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Girsih--

Yeah, I'm going to post a link to mine when I finish up shuffling the list around.
And yeah-- I'm an insane Notorious fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home