Friday, December 23, 2005

A quick one while (I'm) away.

Hey there. In my pre-vacation haste, I neglected to mention that I was leaving the land of the Internet connections for some vacation and stuff. So a quick hello and goodbye from Ginny's eCafe & Antiques (?) and a giant call of BULLSHIT to Ken Turan who has seen fit to include seventeen films in his "top ten."

Happy Holidays, people. Back in a few.

Side note: I didn't copy/past the Ken Turan link properly on the first go-round. Instead this message from the previous guest of Ginny's eCafe & Antiques appeared:
thnx to every1 hu came 2 the gigmilly n rach my new guitar is sick cheers nick for the picshannah l says:
i guess u gt shaven haven not bein pervy
thnx to every1 hu came 2 the gigmilly n rach my new guitar is sick cheers nick for the picshannah l says:
llol

Anyone? Translation?

8 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger girish said...

And here's the mama of movie critics polls.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

I like tim's translation better, but I'd go for the more traditional:

"thanks to everyone who came to the gig. Milly and Rach[el], my new guitar is sick. Cheers Nick for the pics. Hannah, I say -- [unintelligible] [repeat.]"

And Girish, I was delighted to see Wallace and Grommit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit taking 28th place ahead of Munich and Oldboy.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger girish said...

Yes me too, Joshua.
Wonderful film, and in its plasticine tactile-ness, a nice corrective to the digital conventional wisdom of contemporary Hollywood animation, methinks.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger AnastasiaAmanda01 said...

Superb film, and in its plasticine materialness, a decent remedial to the advanced tried and true way of thinking of contemporary Hollywood movement, methinks. Buy Dissertations Online

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger AinsleyAlexavier12 said...

Hello. In my pre-excursion scurry, I fail to say that I was leaving the place where there is the Internet associations for Buy Dissertation some get-away and stuff.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger EdwardPeter991 said...

On the off chance that you hit the Walmart, you've gone too far) by gettin' pervy. He shaved (terrible thought) and afterward took photos of his helpful work (more regrettable thought) and afterward sent Buy a Dissertation the pics to his woman companion and "Hannah," who believes it's all LOL interesting.

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog post is great. People enjoy vacation and they used to travel to different parts of their country outside their country in order to refresh themselves. It is a good thought to take a break from usual life because it can help people to refresh themselves and be more energetic. However, there are some important things that you should do when you go for a vacation trip. One of them is to stay away from the internet or social media and use mobile phones only on urgency. It will help you to explore yourself more.

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Take My Online Class For Me said...

Thank you so much for putting out such a fantastic website. I've been a fan for three years and have read almost all of your works; in fact, much like class assistance services, you've truly helped me with my academics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home